Friday, March 12, 2010

New and Improved

This last week I have been lucky enough to have a few clients who want to do something different with their looks. Maybe its the sun peeking out, or the settling in of the new year, who knows, but either way, Ive been able to think outside of the box!

I love when a client comes to me with a vague idea, and leaves the creativity up to me. When someone has no restrictions amazing things can happen!! I thought today I would just leave you with photos of the results of this last week. I hope you enjoy!!




























































































I know there wasnt a whole lot of writing today, Ive been really busy working and getting ready to go camping this weekend. First time camping in years!! Im so excited. Dont worry, I'll take lots of photos, and start posting again on Monday. Have a fabulous weekend!!

xo,
case

2 comments:

  1. Nice looking bunch of clients, and good hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the client's hair 3rd picture down...I need to come see you this month :)

    Hope you're having fun camping!

    ReplyDelete